April 27, 2018

The Big Bang Theory: The Monetary Insufficiency (11x22)

Do you think they'll actually follow through with Sheldon's quest for funding?

Cons:

This show is so boring, guys. Sheldon wants money to test his theory, but it's going to cost half a billion dollars. All of his efforts to get money fail, and none of them are particularly funny. We even see him in Vegas for a very brief scene, but there's really not a lot of comedy to come from it. I wish that this show would be a little bit more creative. The potential of setups is never realized the way it should be.

Amy's dress is really hideous, and I guess it annoys me that Sheldon likes it? I get that that was supposed to be a cute moment, but it sucks that Sheldon and Amy's wedding is going to be undercut by Amy's dress being awful. On the other hand, it annoys me that the girls' only plot this week was to talk about dresses.

Pros:

I did like Penny and Amy's conversation. Penny was really understanding and kind to Amy. She said that she needed to remember that just because the dress wasn't something that she would pick out, that doesn't mean it's wrong for Amy. That was a nice sweet moment between these two friends.

If they do continue on with Sheldon's funding scheme, I'd be interested in that. I always find this show the least obnoxious when it focuses on work stuff.

And, yeah... Amy's dress is horrible, but I guess it's cute that Sheldon liked it... these two are weirdos, and it's nice that we're not backing away from that for the wedding. I suppose I have mixed feelings about it.

That's it. Kind of a dull episode. Nothing much to discuss.

6/10

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I'd really appreciate hearing what you think!